Monday 12 February 2018

New Leaf: Festivale 2018

On Friday, there were notices on the board about a variety of different events happening in February. There's so much happening!




I came across a toaster and another box corner sofa in the Nookling store for my kitchen. I bought them both!


Jeremiah returned and tried to sing his way into my house. Its not happening dude!


Here is what the kitchen is looking like now. The fridge and flower table tie it all together very well. The pancakes are especially fitting!


<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8767759518336448", enable_page_level_ads: true }); </script>

I played again today for Festivale!


I realised that I never bought the outfit. You can find everything you need on the day at Able Sisters.



Now I look like the back of Nyan Cat!


I don't remember bothering with this event last year, so I wanted to give it another try. I met Pave and she gave me the rundown on how the event works!


She wanted me to bring her three green feathers. So I got to work and started talking to my villagers.


An army of Pietros exploded?

Rosie told me that she spent 364 days practicing for this event. I wonder if this text would change on a leap year and add an extra day?


I caught myself a blue feather! I look like I was blinded by its feathery goodness!


Jeremiah gave me a purple feather for winning a game of rock paper scissors.


I later traded him my blue feather for a yellow one. If this was Harvest Moon, I would be engaged to him.


I also played rock paper scissors with Rolf. We both picked Rock four times in a row before I finally won a pink feather.



I then played charades with Lucha. The answer was love (its always love!)


He gave me a green feather. Finally! Just what I needed.


At this point I've been playing for an hour and still needed two more green feathers. This is why I don't like Festivale that much. The candy in previous games was annoying as well but at least there were only four colours. Lets hope that the next main Animal Crossing game doesn't mess this event up.

Anyway thank you for watching and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment