Friday 16 February 2018

New Leaf: Valentine's Day 2018

Wednesday was Valentine's Day, which meant that I got my yearly chocolate cake from Isabelle, a cocoa plant from Mom and some chocolate from Jeremiah. Thanks guys!


I changed out my Festivale attire upstairs. I need to unlock that fourth mannequin stand, but I can't remember which hedgehog has it.


Jeremiah asked if he could come to my house. Why does he want to come in so badly?


He's been trying to come over for the last week now. It must be something in the kitchen.

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8767759518336448", enable_page_level_ads: true }); </script>

On my walk I found an accidental crossbreed. Since its a suitable colour for Valentine's Day, I put it on for the day.


Lucha started talking about trains. It sounds like he's refrencing the different modes of transport in the Animal Crossing series.





"I like trains..." 

I collected gyroids and fossils for the first time in ages. I somehow managed to get two new fossils. Cool!


Now I only have three more to collect. I didn't realize I was so close!

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone had a good (belated) Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment