Sunday 25 March 2018

Miitopia: Waddle waddle!

I returned to the castle after getting the calming fruit, but the damage was so bad I could barely speak.


Ear?

It was filled with Imps and Ice King's useless guards...



They got Beth and Chack up to friendship level 7, cool!


While Beth and I reached friendship level 13!


We made it Elise's chamber and her face was stolen!


Prince Demon wasn't taking it well while Alm waddled to her rescue.


And he waddled away (waddle waddle), 'til the very next day!


She's screwed!

Chack reached level 10. He's the first in the party to get it too!


I got my first fake chest. We just can't trust chests in RPGs!


Chack gave me a bouquet of roses and Beth got jealous.



After a holiday, Chack and I reached level 6!


This is what the party looks like for the road ahead. I'm now ready to go to Nightmare Tower and save Elise.


In a week's time! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment