Wednesday 14 March 2018

Squishy's thoughts on Luigi's Balloon World

A while back (yes, I'm very late) Nintendo released an update to Super Mario Odyssey that adds some filters and costumes. The biggest feature is the addition of Luigi's Balloon World!


Its great to see Luigi in a bow tie again!



So the aim of the game is to hide a balloon in every kingdom well enough for other players not to find them. It also works both ways, where you try to find and pop other people's balloons.


You can't use the checkpoints to travel around the kingdom while playing the game. Thank goodness, since balloons would be pretty much impossible to find.


You can only hide one balloon per kingdom though, so Luigi is everywhere...


After I hid and found a few balloons, I messed around with the new filters (I can't afford any new outfits). I don't mess around with snapshot modes in games that often, but its very rare to see them get updates like this.



Overall, I think the mode is really fun. Some more advanced players are cruel with balloon placement since they can do fancy jumps, but other than that its a balanced mode. Thank you for reading and feel free to search for some of my balloons!


No comments:

Post a Comment