Sunday 4 March 2018

Miitopia: Wand Swap!

While in the forest in search for Calming Fruit, Chack was confident that he was doing a lot for the team. But Beth thought otherwise...



I think he's doing well!

Beth and I stopped to gossip about the men (and Demons) we met on our travels!



I chose to take a hidden path and got the team lost. Great...



(Insert "Geno's Maze" from Super Mario RPG here)

At the inn, I bought a present for Beth, which turned out to be a violin!


Now Jeff is jealous of me. Hopefully this doesn't end up being another argument.


<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8767759518336448", enable_page_level_ads: true }); </script>

I also let myself get a star wand. Now I feel like Rosalina!


I'm a princess, hear my ROAR!

It didn't last long though since I found a night wand in a chest.




I sent Beth out to buy some new clothes since she is long overdue something better. But alas, she came back with food again...


Jeff on the other hand, came back with some adventure armour!


Adventure is out there!

Thank you for reading and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment