Monday 12 March 2018

New Leaf: Days of greetings!

On Saturday, Kidd mentioned how the town is cleaner, yet he was only here two days (three if you count the camping trip).


The zen bench is done! It looks really pretty in this spot.


I saw something in the distance and thought it was a villager's head. It was a balloon...



Naomi and Lucha were dancing. I don't think that's safe to do on a bridge.


Kidd already wanted a new greeting and well... I had a baaaaa-lank


Late that evening, Jeremiah wanted to change his catchphrase "bleck". Since Bowser's Inside Story is getting a remake (and Fawful is my favorite character), I made him say this...


I decided to start doing the unthinkable, I got rid of my perfect orange orchard. I haven't usedd it in months and want to make my town look prettier so the trees must go!


I noticed that the Reset Centre was open so I hopped in and farted in Resetti's toilet. 


Toot toot!

Yesterday was Mother's Day so I got my usual carnations in the mail.


You know its spring when there are honeybees buzzing around.


Rosie asked for a greeting that was "sparkly" and "fresh". At least I got one of those things correct!


We finally had the ceremony for the zen bench. Hooray for tablecloths!


I decided to start putting face cutout boards around town. The first one was set up and paid off today!


While I was at it, I got rid of the zen garden in the northeast part of town. I want to make that where all my future villagers go.


Its weird thinking that since Miiverse is gone, this is the only way of geting a good image of the map (besides capture cards).

I might have the two right next to each other, then put some flowers in between.


And this evening was the meteor shower, so I made a wish on my wooden bridge.


Jeremiah pinged me to ask about my taste in... taste.


I put the slider a little closer to spicy (because KFC's hotwings) but Jeremiah took it the wrong way.


Stitches wanted to play hide and seek. We were also joined by Naomi and Jeremiah.



Midway through the game, I saw Rosie sitting on the zen bench.


She asked me to join her, so I did!


I finished the game and got a gyroid of some kind as a reward.



I did! Its called nursery...

I've been playing everyday lately because I'm on the hunt for holly shoots to line my paths. It will take a while but I already have three.


And Iggly tried to leave Cosmic. Oh no you don't!


Thank you for reading and have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment