Monday 5 March 2018

New Leaf: Rock-Rock-Rock

Tonight in town, Rosie asked me to deliver something to Lucha. I don't want to correct grammar too often, but you forgot a capital letter.


So I delivered a vertigo tee to Lucha and he gave me a candy jar as a reward. That's a pretty sweet deal!


I spoke with Rolf next and this is the only text box he gave me to work with. Uhhh, what?


The first tent of 2018 had Kidd the goat inside! He's actually one of the few goats I actually like, so I tried winning him into my town with a minigame.


Sadly, it was luck based and we kept picking the same thing. Your kidding right?


After playing rock-paper-scissors (or rock-rock-rock because of our orb hands), I won him over and he will be moving to Cosmic in a few days!


Iggly pinged me to talk about famous sweaty towels. Do people still do this?


Well he tried to give me a sweaty common floor. I don't want your sweaty wood Iggly!


Then Flurry pinged me to hand over the remains of a cow... I guess this will be the item that floats around town for a while.



What taste? All the beef is gone!

Well it wasn't long until Iggly wanted it for 255 bells. Sure!


I ended the day by doing some more decorating. I put some more green designs down to better control where Kidd lands, added some overflowing pansies to the western beach and made a little picnic spot!


Thank you for reading and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment