Friday 9 March 2018

New Leaf: In and Out

Yesterday Isabelle told me that Rolf was in boxes. Oh no!


I was planning to get rid of him eventually, but not now. Goodbye big cat!

The palm tree I planted on my picnic has grown big enough to make a stomp that players can sit on. Now I can actually sit and have a picnic on the beach!


Flurry asked for some furniture so I gave her my candy jar. She gave me a rocket as a reward!


I found Kidd's house plot and it was on a flower bed I made!


I thought that I only needed to remove one more pattern for that to work. I guess not...

I also continued to decorate the paths near ReTail. I wanted to make both sides symmetrical. It will look perfect when that tree grows and when I get some more holly bushes.


I did the same for the other side, near the campsite area entrance.


Today I got a letter from Jeremiah with a woman pole inside. When you press A on it, it sounds like its saying "suck it".


I welcomed Kidd into my town with (almost) open arms. He could have been a long time resident if it hadn't been for his house placement.


While decorating some more, I heard a pitfall sound. It was Iggly!


Both Stitches and Lucha tried to sell me something. I declined them both.



Lucha then asked me what type of flowers he would like. It was one of those slider questions and it was between red or yellow. I went slightly closer to yellow and he started talking about orange food.


I got a new PWP request from Iggly. A blue bench!


I remember that looking quite industrial, so I'll pass

I did build and pay off a zen bench for over by the pond. It will be ready tomorrow!


Thank you for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment