Wednesday 7 March 2018

Squishy's March 2018 Direct Prediction

Nintendo have announced the first Nintendo Direct of 2018 (besides a Mini I think). It will be tomorrow at 10pm for the UK and the following times for other major places.


It will be half an hour long and we will see something related to Mario Tennis Aces. But besides that, here's what I think could show up.

The Direct will probably be the only one before E3 (besides maybe game specific ones or a mini). This means that we probably won't see anything huge (like a new main Animal Crossing game sadly, I'll get that out of the way now). I think we can also say that a Smash port or a new game will probably be announced at E3 as well.

I'm positive that they will show something Bayonetta related. I also think that they will show off some of that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 update that's coming out. Maybe even some of the Hyrule Warriors Switch port. I thinks that's the biggest they will go but it is half an hour long after all, so we never know.

This will be a stretch but now would be the perfect time to release virtual console for the Switch, especially with the My Nintendo Gold points update that just came out. NES games would be practically free!

As for 3DS, since its kinda on its last legs (I guess), I feel like we will get one more big-ish game then maybe some 3rd party titles. So those were my thoughts, what do you think will be shown at the Direct? Feel free to leave any thoughts in the comments. Thank you for reading and I'll give my opinion on the Direct on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment