Friday 23 March 2018

New Leaf: Currency Confusion

Earlier today I noticed that perfect apples were the best selling item in my ReTail, so I mentioned it on Twitter, just in case but no one showed up. I can't wait until a new game comes. I miss when the community was really lively and features like this could be used a lot more.


Jeremiah told me that he actly bought two ink-jet printers. How does someone accidently buy two of something that costs £80-£150? And how much is £100 in bells anyway?


Iggly suggested a new PWP, a torch!


Wind would just put the flame out though...


This is what it looks like. Its one of those Public Works Projects that would look awesome on the beach.


I stopped playing for a few hours and played again later. Iggly asked me to go deliver something to Tammy, who was just a few steps away...


I turned around and gave it to her. She never told me what was inside but I got a cabin chair for my troubles.

Jeremiah pinged me and asked on a scale of 1 to 100, how I was feeling. I kept it in the middle and he made a very good point!


Not too busy but not to quiet either. Perfect! Well thanks for reading and have an average weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment