Sunday 19 August 2018

Miitopia: Attac, Protec and Snac

I finally found Eggman's and Alphys' faces.


They were put on a sword and shield.



He protec, but she attac!

Its an interesting boss fight. When you try to hit the sword, the shield protects them, but when you get the shield, the sword will attack you. So characters like Amaris were really useful since they hit both at the same time.


After figuring it out and watching their faces float back to the town, were had victory!



Death reached Level 11 and can now use Energy Drain. The most common attack used on students in the real world.


We also got some food! Yay!


We attac, we protec, but most of all we snac

When we were done, I was afraid that we got lost


So Amy did, ummm, this to make me feel better.




Back at the inn, Death and Amy reached friendship level 7.


I went to Amy's room to find out who I have a crush on, to no avail.



Amaris finally got some new clothes, and they are so HER!


Mine... not so much! Reminds me of being a tree in a play once.


I look so boring compared to everyone else now.


I returned to Nesdor Town and returned some faces!



I also went to visit Prince Demon to see if he says anything else. He's still the same...




Amaris and I discussed what faces were left. Only the geine Attacking Tucans remains faceless. Then Amaris started doing the dance Amy did earlier.



Ohhh, they're reaching out into the cosmos. Still doesn't make sense, but okay.


We randomly stumbled upon Dark Lord ProtonJon. He was shocked to see my power.


But like to coward he is, he flew off to the east again.


Thank you for reading and I'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment