Monday 13 August 2018

New Leaf: Stock Market Fail...

Last week, Flurry got me some new wallpaper in the mail. Now my garden actually looks more open.



I found the house plot for my newest villager. Lobo!


The next day I went to meet him. I love the placement of the two houses.


Lobo is a wolf. He looks pretty cool, but I probably won't keep him for too long.


Pompom wanted me to deliver something to Rosie. It was a slate carpet.



But I didn't get a reward for the effort. Thanks guys...

Flurry asked me to play hide and seek. I did, alongside Rosie and Stitches.


Flurry was trying to hide behind the lighthouse. Nice try!


Rosie was hiding behind a lonely banana tree. She really blended in with the pansies.


Stitches too a while for me to find. Turns out I walked past him a few times. He was behind Kidd's house.


Yesteray was the (second) fireworks display. Isabelle and Redd were already set up.


But that's not the reason why I played today. I decided to have another go at the stock market.


They were 95 bells a piece, so I bought a few.

Sadly though, this afternoon was a bad start to the stock market


Thanks for reading and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment