Monday 6 August 2018

New Leaf: Two sinks

I haven't blogged in ages, so this is going to be a quick fire post about everything important that happened. I also can't remember most of the dates. Sorry in advance...

Marcel was in my campsite again, this time I had room in my town.


So we played rock paper scissors to determine if he moves to Cosmic or not. I lost...


After trying to get him to move a few more times, I gave up and left him there.

Rosie and Agnes had something going on at one point. I've got my eye on you two.


Soleil wanted to move out on the 30th June, so I let her go. I would classify her as the ugly villager in town at the moment.


I finally paid off my final house loan!


So Tom Nook sang me the song of his people as a reward. I would rather have a flag on my house, but whatever...




I was at a relative's house at some point, so  finally got the chance to update my dream town. Thank you all 74 of you for visiting!


Here is my Dream Address if you want to take a look at an updated Cosmic!


Late the next night, Lyle showed up to tell me about Theme Challenges!


We had to choose a style. I went with the Quirky style, but probably won't even bother with these challenges.


Go home Lyle, amd take your iPad with you!


Nan was the next camper. I don't mind her, but I already have a goat.


Kidd was Agnes' guinea pig for a bit. Why is she in control of everyone?






ReTail was selling two sinks. One belonging to Jeremiah, while the other wa Kidd's.




I accidently bought one and made Pompom buy the other.


Kidd really likes to crush my Animal Crossing dreams


Rosie met Gem from Rosebud in a dream. Hey I played with her before!


I'm sorry, what Iggly?



Soleil is gone. Now all that's left to do is wait for a new villager, since my total is down to 8.


Flurry asked me what snack describes her. It was a slider with pretzels and chocolate. I went all the way to chocolate.


Of course not! Dark chocolate isn't sweet enough for me.

Thank you for reading and I will be back to normal as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment