Monday 20 August 2018

Miitopia: Stubbon Shopper

Straight after that encounter with the Dark Lord, I came across Pharaoh Attacking Tucans!


He has a creepy attack where he curses the party to become Pharaohs.




This causes Pharaohed party members to turn on us. Noooooo Amy!


Thank goodness for safe spots!


I used spicy dish for the first time, which is where I give someone hot food. They get annoyed at me, but its a cool attack.



A bit after Amy recovered, I was Pharaohed


Amy used the laid back quirk Cadge, where she takes food from the rest of us. In this case, the victim was Amaris.



We eventually defeated him and everyone else caught up to Death with Level 11.



Amaris even learnt a new attack!



And we got some cool soup in a purple goblet!


Romeo showed up to sell us a picture.


This is what we ended up with...


I bought the real thing, but decided not to "show" it, since it would just look like I used the enter key multiple times.

Amaris and I reached friendship Level 8 and can now do charity!


The genie's face returned and he now just hangs around the town.


I tried getting Amy to buy those heart claws, but she won't.


I had a conversation with Death about his Devilish ways.




Amy bought me a cuddly pony and that got us to friendship Level 13.



Amaris wasn't too happy though.


Amy just doesn't want these claws...



At least Death returned with some new clothes, even if it has a slightly girly name.


Lookin' good everyone!


Thank you or reading and see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment