Sunday 5 August 2018

Miitopia: Cute and Woolly!

After opening the not so hidden door, I returned to the inn, where I got myself the outlandish uniform. This actually looks really cute!


Amy then got the Woolly Cat Suit. I love all the sudden cuteness coming in!


This is the party. I low how all the girls are dressed really adorable and Death is there all like "I do what I want"


The hidden path has a lot to offer, like money and leaf tickets



Amaris was next to fall down a hole, o we had to leave her behind.


I got a new uniform in a big chest. Now I'm just as fluffy as Amy (that sounded very weird).


Death was next to join the Woolly squad. Now we're all cute!


Amy and I went on a holiday and reached friendship level 11.


I love this so much!


So does my Mii apparently.


Amy and I had some Training Time! Lets hope that the Woolly gear can handle the sweat...


Death got a skull spear, which honestly looks awesome!


Amy wanted to get these heart claws...


...but changed her mind. It almost alway seems to be the second party member.



Thank you for reading and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment