Friday 24 August 2018

Miitopia: Fast Friendship

Amy and Amaris reached friendship Level 4 and learnt concern together.


Though their friendship has improved, their antics are questionable.





They both got a holiday and reached Level 5. Now they can do Praise too.


Amy shared some words of wisdom with us.





Why is Miitopia so relatable?

So Amy and Amaris got ANOTHER level up. They reached 6 now and can use Lend a Hand


Death and Amaris also reached Level 6 on the battleflied, so they learnt the same thing


Death and I reached Level 9, so we can avenge each other. That is, if Death doesn't constantly use Bum Jab on me.


Amaris got Amy a present and guess what? They reached another level up!



And another...



We reached the boulders blocking the path, but Attacking Tucans helped us clear the path.



I was happy to say the least...


Amaris and I talked about sweat. Yep!




Amy FINALLY got something new, even if it isn't the claws!


I won helpings of EXP in the whell, so I gave them to Amy and Amaris, since they were the lowest.


They both got a level up from it, which was awesome!


Now I just need to get Death and I caught up.


My water bottle was empty (Miis drink water?), so I questioned the Miis to see who drank it.




Turns out it was me all along. Oops!



Death and I went on holiday and reached Level 10. Woohoo! Now we are sacrifices!


Amy and Amaris leveled u AGAIN, this time up to 9.


I also won a Macho Uniform.


Ooooh Yeah!!!


Thanks for reading and I'll see you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment