Saturday 22 October 2016

Squishy: Party of One

My Streetlight is complete so we had a ceremony for it. Its such a random reason to celebrate.
 

Pietro wanted some perfect fruit and asked me to get it for him when there is a perfect orange right above his head. Lazy clown.
 


So I turned around and got it for him.


Not really

I added another streetlight on the other side of the path and paid it off at once.


Katrina was in town so I got my fortune told.


I stopped playing for a few hours but I went back online this evening. Pietro said how he likes being in people's memories.


People's nightmares more like.
 
I opened my gate at 8pm for some Halloween fun, but sadly no one showed up. Maybe I should have been more specific when choosing a time.
 


Thank you for reading and have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment