Monday 24 October 2016

Squishy: Shovel Speech

My second streetlight is finished. Symmetry has returned to Cosmic.
 

Again we had a celebration.


Jeremiah was acting... odd. If you want to be a bird for Hallloween there are plenty of feathered creatures in town that will help you.


Tonight in Cosmic I saw my streetlights at night. Pretty!
 


I started a PWP for a custom design signed and paid it off right away.


Katrina was here but I missed her.


There was a notice on the board for Halloween. I'll be playing since I have nothing else to do (except revision but its Halloween so I'll let it slide)


Kid Cat pinged me and said that he wanted to move. I really like Kid Cat but he is on my path so I let him go. If he mentions moving again though I will be stopping him.
 


My Eastern area of town was crowded tonight.


Everyone was complaining about the lack of events coming up. Even though Halloween is in a week.


Out of all the events Pietro could have forgotten.


I had a chat with Flurry on the beach about shovels. What?


Or dirt in this case

Thank you for reading and have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment