Sunday 13 May 2018

Miitopia: The next town

Today, Batrow is no more! He will start looking more uniform.


I won Amy and Death tickets for a holiday and that got their friendship up to Level 3


Then they went straight to Level 4. Awesome!


I saw a cut scene with Demon, where he found the lamp that Chugga warned me about. He started rubbing it. Nooooooo!


From there I had to choose a genie. Well, I'm not disappointed!


Attacking Tucans here!


Demon noticed that I was there and gave me the lamp back. Or should I say, shoved!


I made it into a new town, with the dancing Guide Miku. I even started dancing with her!



Then there was Grandpa Rambling Old Man Rick, who told me a story about the desert.




Rick also mentioned Miku. That's a little weird Rick...


There were these shady merchants. Dr Robotnik (well Eggman) I can understand, but Dr Alphys?



I also met Captain Worried Explorer Toad. Ready for Adventure!


Or not...

Link and Temmie are apparently married. It doesn't look healthy though...



And last but not least, Lillie from Pokemon Sun and Moon was the town celebrity. She asked me to get her gold, which the genie stole from her.




So that's my next destination. Thank you for reading and I'll see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment