Sunday 20 May 2018

Miitopia: Amiibo and full party again!

I decided to dive into the Amiibo functionality a bit more before I continued my quest. I changed the Nintendo Fan to Nikki because it makes sense. Also I miss the original Nintendo etter Box. RIP


I got myself the Ness clothes. I don't know who will wear them, but it's nice to see the Ness amiibo getting some love.


I just realised that I didn't mention the next location in the last post. Well, here it is! Welland Way.


Amy reached Level 4 in battle and learnt Playful Antics.


Death also reached Level 4. Now all three of my party members are Level 4 (again).


Well not for long, because I got to add a fourth party member. Meet Amaris the (female) pop star!


I try to pick roles that match the online friends well and some of the other ones didn't really suit her, plus I wanted to use one I haven't used (so either the thief, scientist or the female pop star)

Amy and I did some training and reached friendship Level 3!


Amaris and I both wanted some really cute looking weapons, so I bought both.



This is the current rooming situation. My friendship with Death is quite low, so we will be rooming for a while. Also Amaris doesn't really know anyone so I slotted her with Amy for now.


And this is the current party. This looks more random than the last one.


Amy pretended to sleep so that she could scare me. We had a good laugh about it!



Amy finally got around to using Sharpen Claws, which involves her wasting an extra turn to make her next attack more powerful.


Amaris reached Level 3 in just one battle and learnt two new moves. Sweet!



I met with Chugga again, where he asked about the lamp.


Please don't look at my butt. I'm only wearing paper.

He explained that the only way to get him back into the lamp is to say his name. Interesting...


Well Death already forgot it. We are screwed!


I did win a ribbon mic for Amaris though. She quickly adapting to the party!


Thank you for reading and I'll see you here next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment