Sunday 27 May 2018

Miitopia: Quirks and hair

I tried to go a particular route, but it was blocked off... I guess I'll have to visit it later.


I finally used Flambe (pretend the little squiggle i there) which let me do a stronger attack.


Death and I also used a quirk for the first time (at least for me, it wad the first time in ages).



After a long fight, we managed to get a game over. This is the first one where I had a full party (we don't talk about my solo chef failure)



Amaris also used her first quirk on our second attempt at that battle. Again I don't match the quirk with the actual person, just the Mii and Role.



After that, we all gained a Level. Amaris reached Level 4 while the rest of us made it to 5.



I just remembered that the hair on Amy's Mii is pink, so I changed that in the menu.


Death and I reached Level 2 in friendship at the Inn!


Then I ended my play session by buying Death and Amaris an outfit each. One did while the other didn't...



Thank you for reading and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment