Monday 7 May 2018

New Leaf: Goodbye Lucha!

On Saturday, I said my final goodbyes to Lucha! He was an okay villager overall!


Flurry told me her plans to buy an expensive book.


Your short in more ways than one...

She just wanted to sell me a retro fridge for over 2,000 bells. I bought it to be nice. Besides, she probably can't reach the top shelf.

I didn't keep it for long though, because I gave ot to Iggly for a salad bar.



Today, I covered Lucha's house plot. Now Jeremiah's house is in full view and someone else can move into one of the Northern vacant spots.


Iggly asked me who was the strongest in town, then proceeded to say that he could lift me over his head. Please don't do that...


I've been adding more different bushes around town lately besides the holly shoots. I'm really liking what I have going on at my fountain. I just need to do the same on the right side.


I wanted to do the ame at the top, but the stone was in the way of three of the spots. If only I built the fountain just one space down...


I went to the island to look for more bushes then ended my play time. Thank you for reading and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment