Wednesday 23 May 2018

Squishy’s thoughts on 1-2-Switch

So the other day, my brother get 1-2-Switch for... uh the Switch! He also got the red and blue Joycons (the ones where the colours are swapped, not the OG ones). I got a chance to play a few of the games with my brother, so here are my thoughts on the game.

The way some of the mini games play are really cool, like the motion controls used in the Quick Draw minigame. But for some others such as the Eating Contest game, it’s really hit or miss. I say mini games heavily, because each one only lasts 2-3 minutes maximum. It would have been cool if there were some bigger games as well, similar to Nintendo Land.

Overall though, it is a pretty good game for what it does, even if it could do more. It would be cool at parties like the advertisements showcase. Thank you for reading and I’ll see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment