Monday 14 May 2018

New Leaf: Agnes is cute???

On Saturday, I noticed the new villager house. It looks really nice having the houses in a neat row across the river.


So I went across to meet my newest villager, who was actually a pig, not a cow or goat. Plus she's actually kinda adorable!


Heart and Soul, I fell in love with you...

Pango was in the campsite. I didn't talk with her any further.


And yesterday, Flurry and I made a trade. I ended up with this sweet jacket! I wore it for the rest of the day.



I got two campers in a row for the first time in ages. This time, it was Patty


At first, I wasn't going to bother inviting Patty to live in Cosmic. But while doing my chores around town, I decided to let her in. She's one of the few cows I like (no one can beat Tipper though)


I decided to add a path leading through the villager's area. I want to add flowers in between the houses, but that won't be until after all the spots are taken.


And Stitches seems to be a little behind on what my nickname is...


Thank you for reading and have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment