Friday 11 May 2018

New Leaf: Kapp'n's Problems

Tonight in town, I found a house plot next to Frank's house that belonged to Agnes. I think she's either a cow or a goat, but I can't remember. I'll find out eventually.


Speaking of Frank, he's trying to move out of town already. I'm personally kind of meh about the eagle villagers, but I haven't even had him for a month yet.


I also noticed that my bush died. At least this means that I have to plant one les on the other side (to make both sides even)


This challenge is starting to get kind of boring. I might call it quits if I really start wanting this bell.


Naomi says that she's "being silly" with her net. You do you...


Since it was evening, I decided to do some beetle catching to earn some bells. Kapp'n seemed to be having an identity crises on the way though.


In my childhood, you were a parrot, here you are a turtle/kappa. We don't need more animals...

After an hour of bug catching, Kapp'n started singing about more... personal problems.


I made 200,000 bells and added them into my bank account. I'm determined to actually keep a large sum of money for once.


Thank you for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment