Friday 4 May 2018

New Leaf: Visitors, old and new!

On Wednesday while doing some redecorating, a certain frog tried to visit me again...


He hasn't done this in a few weeks. I still didn't let him in though.

This evening, that same frog was talking about events. I think the third one already exists.


My villager only PWP challenge is doing well. It finally reached 10,000 bells!


Iggly told me that Summer from Eastwood visited me in a dream. Hi Summer if you are reading this!


Rosie asked me for an ocean fish and I planned to say yes, but I pressed B by accident. I feel bad now...


She did mention Gem from Rosebud. Hey! She visited my town a year ago.


Frank randomly gave me a weight bench, so I added it to my garage/basement room. I love how this is really taking shape!


Thank you for reading and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment