Wednesday 9 May 2018

Miitopia: Jabbied Bum

I kinda like starting these posts off at an inn. It feels nice and organised!


Remember those Miis that I changed in the last post? Well... this is why I did it.


If someone can do a Papyrus voice, please voice this line for me (joking but would be awesome).

I didn't get spaghetti though, I got three very rare doner kababs.


I noticed Deathrow's bat attire and he was quite pleased.



Amy and I were about to start an argument until Deathrow broke it up. Thank goodness, since we don't have the power of Chack to fix it.


Death used Naughty Pitchfork for the first time in battle and it does look kinda cool.


I randly made him Stubborn and he used Patience for the first time.


He also used Bum Jab (Haha, it says Bum).


He chose to poke my bum so that I would attack. What is this game?


I did reach Level 4 and learn Flambe though, even if my virtual bum is sore.


Amy and I also finally got our first new costumes!



But I quickly lost my frilly apron for a gross looking paper one. Its higher in defense but doesn't look as cute.


Thank you for reading and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment