Sunday 6 May 2018

Miitopia: Bat-row

After Deathrow joined the party, I bought myself a frying pan!


No other game could possibly have a more random party than this!


I went into the Album and changed some of the Miis to more suitable ones. Here are a few examples!



Amy asked Death about his war cry for battles.


At first, I was a little stumped on ideas. Then it hit me!


Speaking of, he reached Level 2 and can now use Naughty Pitchfork!


For the last few Miis, I decided to choose personalities that I haven't seen yet, rather than the ones that suit my friends. I made Amy laid back and she would sometimes hide behind people, which led to them getting hit.



Now Deathrow is Level 3 and learnt Bum Jab. I forgot that was what the move was called while tying this, now I'm laughing like a little kid.


Amy and I have now reached Level 2 in friendship! Its weird unlocking all these friendship bufs again.


I decided to change my look and this happened...


Dear future IRL Squishy. Please, PLEASE don't do this!

And now Deathrow is dressed as a bat!


Thank you for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment