Friday 25 May 2018

New Leaf: Town 2nd Anniversary

Wednesday was exactly two years since I became mayor of Cosmic!


Stitches, Patty and Tom Nook joined us for the ceremony. Happy 2nd birthday, Cosmic!


I got another sapling clock from Isabelle. Its cool that this item and ceremony exists, but I can see getting the same item every year be annoying.

Agnes wanted to play hide and seek. So I had 15 minutes to find her, Flurry and Kidd. Flurry was hiding behind Jeremiah's house.


Kidd was behind Stitches' house. Quite a sucky hiding place, even a kid could do better.


And Agnes was behind a lonely banana tree!


I got a large alpine table as a rward, so I put it in my house right away. Much better!


Earlier this evening, it was raining in Cosmic. I thought June was the rainy season, at least I don't have to water my flowers.


Iggly pinged me on one of the bridges, but the way I was angled I kept hitting him with my net. I eventually got talking to him.


People bonking you with a net?

Luckily i didn't hit him too hard, because he requested a fire pit as a PWP.


I decided to start building one right away. Before I forget, here's what the drilling rig looks like. Yeah... not that exciting.


I paid it off fully straight away. It should be finished tomorrow.


I planted a tree on either side so that I could leave a stump. I used the golden shovel along with some bells to get the saplings quicker.


I overheard a conversation with Frank and Jeremiah. Glad to know that it was only shortbread!




I've been continuing with some town design. Turns out that I'll need some more holly shoots after all...


I also put some other random bushes around town. The town is really coming together now. Thank you for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment