Wednesday 27 July 2016

Squishy: Perfect fruit, In my shoe

I have a lot of explaining to do... Here goes.

Last Saturday I played the game like normal. I took the game with me for Streetpass purposes and while it was in my bag the cartridge popped out mid session. I didn't want to post about things that sort of didn't happen.

As for the last post my laptop wouldn't work. If you follow me on Twitter you will know about what happens blog-wise (also I talk about random stuff). Now that all the boring stuff is done on with the blog.

When I visited Gayle she was in boxes ready to leave. Yippee!


I got the sleepy emotion from Shrunk.


Just when I thought that my Retail had a gem shortage I got a gem rock.


When speaking to O'Hare, he invited me over to his house.



He tried to charge me 3,320 bells for a gyroid. No Thanks!


On Monday I got a camper. I didn't check his/her/its name because the first thing that came to mind was "Nope"


Since Gayle's house is gone I added a more convenient way to get to my west beach.


Avery asked for a perfect orange so I did. He gave me a milk case. I don't even like milk.




 I don't know what is so friendly about giving people milk but okay.

I did something that I haven't done in ages. I updated my dream town.

The shapes around my head remind me of Kamak. Is Luna Kamak?

Here is my dream address if you want to visit Cosmic.




So today Iggly invited me over to his house, but unlike Avery he wanted to set a time. Sorry dude its now or never.


I got another camper today. Lionel the... well lion.


Jeremiah wanted a piece of furniture the size of a sea bass. He said to check his house to see his stuff. I wish I could just trespass into villagers' homes.


Blaire wanted an orange so I gave her a perfect one, which made great use of her catchphrase.




While walking I found a piece of furniture.


Nope. Its actually a walking leaf. I fall for it every time.


And just two seconds after sorting out my pockets Iggly gave me a beatnik tee. Thanks buddy.


Thank you for reading and hopefully there won't be anymore delays for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment