Monday 18 July 2016

Squishy: Luring Animals

Today I bought a painting from Avery. I forgot to check if it was real or fake so you will find out next time.
 

Blaire told me that Gayle was thinking of moving. I don't really care about her so she is free to leave.


I had the ceremony for my custom design sign. It felt like everyone was gathering around a lure to catch Pokemon.


Nothing much was happening in town so I went on to my Jeff character and made some patterns.

While testing out a sand pattern that I made Jeff got bit by a mosquito. Lovely...


I didn't like the sand pattern so I got rid of it. I then attempted to make the jacket and bow tie that Jeff wears in Earthbound. It looks okay but I might tweak it a bit more.


Thank you for reading and have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment