Thursday 28 July 2016

Beth: Not so happy camping

I haven't managed to play much due to trying to cram in a lot of reading before I go to a literature convention on Sunday, and along with voluntary work it's been unfortunately pushed back a little.

 The other day, I visited Jeff's town. He let me try on the cap Rolf had given him, but refused to swap for mine :P

 The next day, I noticed a camper while wandering town.

 I walked around to the north of town, and took this pretty picture of my newly built street lamp.

Inside, I found Bonbon. I'd have loved to have had her in town, but unfortunately then found out I'm full with 10 villagers.

Last night, I briefly saw Jodie again! Unfortunately we disconnected quickly, but it was still nice to have her over.

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment