Sunday 17 July 2016

Beth: Beautiful Acorns




The other day, I opened my game to find I can now start ordinances and build public works projects!

 I made sure to put the Keep Acorn Beautiful ordinance in effect right away, purely as I'm planning on doing a lot of landscaping and it helps to not have to water flowers.

 I took this photo for one reason - what is up with Olivia trying to kiss me?

I wasn't actually looking at my DS for the rest of this conversation, but I'm presuming she was trying to bite my head.

 Dora decide to move, and I didn't try to hold on to her. Still, I was shocked...she's only been in town a week at the most.

 I headed to Isabelle to set up my very first public works project, the campsite. I'm very glad to say it fits exactly where I wanted it! Pictures of my map hopefully coming soon.

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment