Friday 15 July 2016

Squishy: Shrunk won't grow

Today in Cosmic I was having a bad luck day so I was constantly tripping.


When talking to Groucho he asked me to help collect signatures for "Chilling and Relaxing". I said yes just to be nice, but I wasn't planning to do it.


I went to Club LOL to feed Shrunk for the first time. I wanted to see if giving him a famous mushroom did anything. Sadly it didn't. I did get the emotion "Worry" though.



It wasn't satisfying for me. You didn't grow.

I decided to build a new PVP. I thought that a custom design board would for perfect near my house. I paid it off right away.


Jeremiah pinged me and said that he could smell a sharp outfit. Without a nose?


I had an idea for the paths in my town so I made a new character to store them. Meet Jeff (from Earthbound, not Forest).


I will be making my patterns for the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for watching, Have a good weekend and stay safe playing Pokémon Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment