Saturday 30 July 2016

Beth: Frogs and rabbits

Hi all! I haven't been playing a lot recently due to a big project I've decided to start...that's all I'm going to say. More soon ;)

 The other night, I visited Forest. While wandering town, I took this pretty picture of us on the beach.

The next morning, Lily asked me to move. She's not the worst villager, but I'm not bothered about hanging onto her...so I let her go. After all, there are a lot better things out there than frogs :P

 This evening, I found a lost item.

And decided to do some landscaping...before my axe decided against it and broke.

 I found out a piece of art I bought in Forest was real, which was a small relief!

 And visited a few villager houses while finding the owner of the mitten! How cute is Sheldon's? And I see a lot of rare items in Benjamin's house...invite me round, doggy?

Eventually, I found the owner. Her dialogue made me want to draw fan-art of those two :P Maybe one day.

Thanks for reading! Hope you're all having a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just imagining Francine with a little plate of grill cheese. Cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, like running around town with it, on a tea towel? So adorable, I'm going to have to try and draw it.

      Delete