Thursday 21 July 2016

Beth: Green thumb


 The other day, I saw Phineas wandering around. Immediately, I guessed the badge he was going to give me.





 In every town I've owned, I'm sure this has been my very first badge. I just love to get started with developing my town as soon as I start!

 Wandering around town, Sheldon pinged me. I went to talk to him but accidentally talked to Bubbles (who I couldn't see as she was standing behind a tree). Bubbles then took her anger out on me! I wasn't even around! I thought you were a tree!

 Luckily, I managed to get away from Bubbles in time to catch Sheldon, who suggested a lighthouse! I'm not sure whether to build it in Acorn, but it's nice to get the PWP ball rolling.

 I also found Acorn's first camper! I'm so glad, looking at the position of the campsite next to the waterfall, that I chose this spot.

 Inside the tent, I found a friend for Sheldon! Hopefully Filbert will be a thank you for that lighthouse.

Thanks for stopping by, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment