Monday 20 March 2017

Squishy: Snake Snake SNAAAAKE!

Yesterday I discovered some good news. I won the Fishing Tourney. Yay!
 

My back room is finished. Now I just need to work on making the rooms bigger.
 


Flurry said that she liked watching people live. Awww your so cute.


She just wanted to plan a time to visit my house. So much for being cute.

I've started planting plain trees. You will find out my reasoning soon.
 


I've also been changing the grass in my campsite. It looks both blocky and fun.


I was looking for the money rock and accidently sat on it. I forgot this was a feature.


Today I decided to change back into my Spring/Summer clothes. Until next year green clothes!


And in my campsite Snake the Rabbit was chilling. Snake always reminded me of my friend Jeff.


Thank you for reading and have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment