Saturday 1 April 2017

Squishy: Super Smash Photographer!!!

Hello everyone! After a few months of working on this blog I realised that Animal Crossing isn't for me so I brainstormed some other games to play. In the end I decided to become a Super Smash Photographer where I get the best shots of the action.

My skills start strong with this sweet photo of Chrom and Fiora.


Go Waluigi!!! Get your revenge!
 


I caught Luigi in mid fart. You cannot get more action then that.
 


 
 Beware of the Villager! Even Don looks scared.
 


I never thought that Tom Nook loved photos so much. Villager doesn't look happy though...


Link's newest weapon coming soon to Smash 5. The Shield-Blade!


Uh oh! Mario is #Jelous
 


THIS STAGE IS ON FIRRRE!!!


It wouldn't be fair to make Resetti suffer alone would it?


Thank you for reading my first SSB Photography post and Happy April Fools Day! If you want a more... uh glorious(?) prank feel free to check out my video here. I will post my Animal Crossing blog entry on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment