Monday 10 December 2018

New Leaf: Naughty or Nice Day and White Festive Tree!

Last Thursday was Naughty or Nice Day i Europe and over here in the UK! I got a holiday stocking for being a nice girl today!




I sent the stocking to Cyrus, so that he could make it aqua instead of red.


The piano was also finished when I got there, so I added it to my princess room. It all looks so elegant!


Kitty has now left town, leaving me at eight villagers. I should be expecting someone new anytime soon.

Today I discovered that I missed the final fishing Tourney of the year. I really need to keep track of holidays better, especially once the Switch game releases next year.


I won a raffle in an Animal Crossing community and was one of the winners. I got a White Festive Tree!


Before I could plae it down, Jeremiah barged in...


But I made him wait so that I could see this majestic tree in its radiance!


I spoke with Jeremiah for a bit, got a deluxe washer from him then left my house.


Thank you for reading and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment