Monday 17 December 2018

New Leaf: Toy Day Farming

I haven't play New Leaf for a lot of the month until yesterday, so it surprised me when there was snow on everything.


Muffy is the next villager to move ino my town. I think she's a sheep. I'm not a huge fan of the sheep villagers.


Iggly mentioned my birthday wish. I can't answer for sure, especially since we don't even have a name for the game yet.


The reason why I played in the first pace is becuase its a week until Toy Day and I have no clues. So i spoke t every villager possible and got a bunch of Toy Day clues.



Stitches wanted to talk to me, but forgot what he was gonna say. I do that all the time!


When talking to Kidd, he gave the best advice for the holiday season.



Jeremiah on the other hand, was thinking of something else...


Flurry also mentioned my birthday wish. I'm here to find out everyone else's wishes, not mine.


Stitches explained his and Iggly's relationship with me. That's actually a really good way of describing friendship.


While with me, I hate sharing food in real life.

Tsunami from MEME visited my town in a dream. Thanks for stopping by!


After talking to everyone I could find, I discovered that;
  • Iggly wants colourful food
  • Rosie wants a white toy
  • Stitches wants brown furniture
  • Kidd wants a black umbrella
  • Jeremiah wants a white umbrela
  • Flurry wants clothing
I still need to find clues for Pmpom, Rory and Muffy when she moves in tomorrow. After finding all that in one evening, I think it will be easy if I play consistently. Thanks for reading and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment