Saturday 15 December 2018

Squishmas 2018 Day 3 - Toy Tracks and how I got into Kirby!

A big thing that kids enjoy during Christmas is receiving toys under the tree, which gave me the idea for my next Warioware DIY cover for Squishmas. I decided to do Toy Tracks from Kirby's Epic Yarn! You can listen to it here!

I'm happy to make this my first Kirby cover! It's kind of weird that I haven't done a Kirby cover in the 6-7 months I've been posting often. The stage itself is rubbish, but the music is so simple and cute! It kind of reminds me of how I got into Kirby's Epic Yarn, which got me into mainstream Kirby.

It was a birthday of some sort and I was hooked on the Wii. At the time though, I didn't have any specific Wii games in mind to ask for. A relative gave me two Wii games. Some carnival minigame thing and Kirby's Epic Yarn. One thing that a lot of people can probably relate to when it comes to relatives buying random video games is that some of them kinda suck, so I was sceptical at first, especially since I played the carnival game first and it was trash.

One day my little brother wanted to play the Wii and he picked to play Epic Yarn. I watched it fr a while and thought "Hey! This looks kinda cute". I gave it a shot and loved it! It was a really adorable game and I'm so happy its coming to the 3DS. Thank you for reading and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment