Tuesday 25 December 2018

Merry Squishmas!

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has an amazing holiday season, even if you don't celebrate. This Squishmas has been fun. Its weird that this is the second one and I somehow didn't miss a day either time, especially with my track record over the last few months when it comes to posting.

I have a present! I originally wasn't going to post a Warioware DIY cover today since its Christmas. But there was a cover that I wanted ready for the 12 days of Squishmas that I was having trouble with. If you've seen on Twitter, you'll know that I did finish it and will be releasing it today. You can see a cover of Homecoming Hijinx from Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze here!

With that saying, I will not be posting any blog posts or Warioware DIY videos for the rest of the year. I will be back on New Year's Day! Thank you for reading, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment