Sunday 23 December 2018

Miitopia: Sailor Bree

After the Dark Lord swooped in, I spoke with Yuri. She seems to be sending me mixed messages...



Dylan and Bree both got a new outfit!


Bree's reminds me of Sailor Moon


Fighting monsters by moonlight,
Saving faces by daylight,
With Squishy's party to help fight,
She is the one named Sailor Bree!

Sorry about that. Wow I'm a weirdo...


At least my Mii agrees!


Sailor Bree was the first to reach Level 9. She really is a Sailor Scout!


We came across the Tomato Bros, I don't think I need to explain who's faces they are.



Scrappy used Wild Shot and it was the last straw for Squishy. Oooh, sibling rivalry!


Garnet had the power to heal the whole party in battle. Awesome!



Squishy and Dylan got a Level up. Squishy also got the new skill, Restoring Whistle! I can bring party members back from the dead!



I also got a piece of the Triforce a Fey Jewel!



Scrappy shot me out of his cannon and I got angry for the rest of the battle.



Will Scrappy and Squishy make up? Will Bree find the other Sailor Scouts? What about Dylan? Find out net time in Miitopia (after New Year's. Bwahahahaha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment