Monday 24 December 2018

Squishmas 2018 Day 12 - Toy Day

Its that time of the year again! TOY DAY! I can already see Jinglein the background, so at least finding him is easy!


But first, I changed into my Santa costume.


Jingle loved it and asked for my assistance. Of course!


My first stop was Jeremiah, who wished for a white umbrella. The lacy parasol was the perfect fit!


Next is Kidd who asked for the black umbrella, so he got a bat one!


Turns out that Muffy did ask for pink food, so she ended up with a peach.


I always thought the peaches in Animal Crossing looked like butts. Please don't do this Muffy...


Rosie wanted a white toy. Bowling pins it is. That one was a strike!


Flurry just asked for clothes. She got the only clothes in my sack, a purple tie-dye shirt



S my height is what you think of? You're going on the naughty list next year!

Rory was next and got a small spotlight and Pompom got a grapefruit table. Both extremely random gifts!



Stitches got the writing desk he wanted. His response could have been happier though...


Iggly was the last on my lift. He got a candy jar! I'd be perfectly fine with having a jar of sweets for Christmas.


I returned to Jingle and somehow managed to 100% Toy Day for once! Yay!


I got my festive wreath and ended my day. Thank you for reading! Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and an amazing New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment