Sunday 27 August 2017

Beth: ACNL: Last Fireworks!

Today, I went on to see the last firework show of the year.

I took a few pictures of them over my house, and made sure to get my boppers out!

Unfortunately, Isabelle gave me another bulb bopper :P

I didn't get a prize from Redd, but he did give me a sparkler!

I ventured around town and took a couple of photos of the fireworks as it's the last show.

I made sure to chat to a few villagers before I stopped playing, and Walker seemed to be enjoying the fireworks!

Before I go, I bring sad news that unfortunately I will be leaving this blog next weekend. It's getting close to me going back to college and unfortunately it'll be too much for me! Thank you to Squishy for having me for the past year, it's been great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment