Wednesday 23 August 2017

Beth: ACNL: Visits and Presents

I walked out of my house today and straight into a pitfall. Serves me right for not watching where I was going :P

I visited Rizzo, who was in boxes. I'm not too bothered about him, so I'm happy to let him go.

I saw a rainbow in Acorn while I was wandering, which was really pretty. I don't think I've seen one for ages!

I don't usually go around doing chores (like bashing rocks), but I just happened to and found this! Lucky me :P

I saw the results of the Bug Off - at least I wans't too far behind.

Monique asked me to buy her most treasured possession...a cabin wall?

 Walker asked me to visit his house, and I said yes as he meant right now. It was a *very* tiny adventure, though...you can see his house in the top left corner :P

I tried to buy the salmon in Walker's house while I was there, but it was the only thing he wouldn't let me have!

I visited my lovely friend Amy in real life today, and that means we took a quick break playing NL. It was great to see her both in NL and in real life, I had a lovely day :)

I headed over to her town breifly, and she gave me a surprise present! I unwrapped it, and found a crown. Thanks, Amy! :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment