Tuesday 29 August 2017

Squishy; Robo Romance

Last Tuesday I got two presents from villagers in the post. I got a round carpet and a... round table. Weird!



Ever since that villager pic incident, I haven't skipped a lost item since.


Jeremiah said that he was moving on the 25th of this month. At first I decided to let him go so that I could get some new faces in town.
 


Then he randomly changed his mind. It worked out in the end because while writing this now I would have missed him.
 


While walking around to find the owner of the book, a tarantula randomly showed up and stung me.
 


The most shocking part is that it wasn't even 9pm. I didn't think they showed up before then.


As I continued my search I discovered that the owner was Rosie.
 


 
While speaking to Daisy I accidently took of photo of this text box. Out of context this sounds kinda creepy.
 


Flurry wanted a gold nugget for 3,000 bells. Uh no!
 


 
On Friday I had a bit of a betting match with Filbert.
 



 


"I win like gold"

Iggly wanted me to catch a Dory surgonfish. I accepted the challenge of Finding Dory.


I found a seagull first though.



When I read this clue, the first thing that came to mind was Hamilton (I know its inaccurate)


I didn't have access to the internet at the time so I guessed USE. I was wrong.
 


I did find Dory straight after though. I didn't let her in Gulliver's mouth though.


I returned to Jeremiah and got a pink tartan tee as a reward.
 

On Saturday there was a notice on the bulletin board about the last Fireworks show of 2017.
 


Camofrog gave me a robo chair as a present. He mentioned marrying it. At this rate its my only chance for romance
 


Flurry wanted some fruit so I gave her a lemon. She thought it was sweet for some weird reason.
 


She gave me a... lemon gingham tee as a present.


 
As you probably heard from Beth, she will be leaving Cosmic Acorns this week. Thank you so much for blogging with me for the last year and I wish you luck with everything you do. I will go over the changes at a later date.

Thank you for reading and have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment