Thursday 3 August 2017

Squishy: Planter to planter

Today I decided to make some designs that I could use for the Fireworks Display. After have 20 minutes of designers block, Iggly randomly showed up at my house.
 


He gave me a planter for letting him in.


He commented on my Wii U. I don't know anyone who would have said this out loud, especially since now the Switch is a thing.


Rosie told me that she was getting into home decorating shows. I love those shows as well.


She wanted some furniture so I gave her Iggly's planter. She gave me a regal lamp as a reward.


I guess this makes our homes planters then!

Filbert mentioned the fireworks and said he was gonna get a lot of sleep in between then.
 


That reminds me. On Monday I made a poll on Twitter to decide which Sunday I will open my gate. It was a draw between the 6th, the 13th and the 20th which left the decision up to me again. I will be opening my gate on Sunday the 13th. I will have a time closer to the event.

Thank you for reading and I'll be back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment