Thursday 31 August 2017

Squishy: Used gym clothes

Today Daisy had a delivery for my other dog, Portia. She got a pastel-stripe tee and put it on right away.
 


She gave me a sleek stereo as a reward. Pretty sleek!

Iggly said that was moving on the 10th of next month to train. I love Iggly and his derp like nature so I cancelled his plans.
 


The game got the month right too!

Later though he pinged me. He wanted to give me a green gym tee. It better not be the one he trains in, gross!
 


I decided to do some fishing but when I went to sell them in ReTail I just saw Stitches, staring at Cyrus. I wonder how Reese feels about this.


I just continued fishing for then ended my session. Thanks to everyone for reading and good luck to everyone who started school (I know the feeling)

No comments:

Post a Comment