Friday 25 August 2017

Beth: ACNL: The Roost

I spotted a balloon for the first time in a while today, so I shot it down purely to sell it's contents :P

I decided to work a shift in The Roost, but I always use a guide so I don't actually know my villagers that well!

Sheldon told me he was impressed by my suppposed skill, with egg :P Sorry squirrel, we don't serve eggs here.

Brewster gave me some superb coffee beans and an old coffee cup for my trouble. Eww, how long has that been used in the shop?

I went home to take a look at it, and this thing still has liquid in! How long has that been in there?

I found a time capsule and returned it to Walker. He also randomly gave me a gift, but I'm not sure what for :P

I (accidentally) bought a cup of coffee while I was in The Roost and took it up to the campsite to drink it.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment